So I am lucky enough to be going away today for the bank holiday weekend to Istanbul, YAY!! So I thought I would share with you all the essentials that I am going to be taking with on the flight. I will also be Insta -gramming while I am away so don’t forget to check out what I’ve been up to…
So as you can see there is quite a few essentials that I will be taking with me so I have split them into 3 categories:
Entertainment – Obviously you have to keep yourself occupied on your flight because sometimes the inflight entertainment just doesn’t cut it!
- Phone – for music, Chris Brown & Tyga’s new album is on FIRE!
- Headphones – Bose ones are my fav, but I couldn’t find them for this picture
- Kindle – I love a good thriller murder story
- Camera – I have the Canon 600D, its not in the photo because I’m using it to take it!
Necessities – If I don’t have these… well I’m not going away!
- Money – I love my ‘holiday purse’ it’s so practical, similar here
- Sleep mask
- Sunglasses – for when you get to the other end… I only used one pair for the photo, obviously I am taking options!
Beauty bits – I cannot board a flight without these…
- Mini bag – You can never have to many little bags
- Thick fluffy socks – I always get cold feet on planes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste – I love that my brush comes in a case, so useful!
- Face moisturizer – I always take a sample one, so whichever one I have at the time
- Wipes – to take off makeup during the flight/ to refresh after the flight
- Tissues – bless you!
- Antibacterial hand gel – I am a hand sanitizer freak, you will never ever catch me without one on me!
- Lipbalm – my lips tend to shrivel up during a long flight
- Chocolate – possibly the most important item in my handbag.
If anyone has recommendations of where to go/what to see in Istanbul let me know!
Have a great bank holiday weekend y’all